Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm back!

OK, so I said that I was going to post about once a week when I started this blog back in August... Well, it's February and I've only posted twice. My new goal is to post twice a month and keep you updated on my crafting projects. Life had been very busy with 3 little ones in the house and for some reason I forgot to put ME on the list, but all that has changed and I'm back, in more ways than one. :)

So...what have I been doing you ask...working on lots of projects. More to the point Close To My Heart's Workshops on the Go (WOTG)! I was cleaning out my crafting closet getting ready for the new catalog and I discovered that I have 15 past workshops that I never completed. Oops! So after making a goal of not ordering anything new from the catalog until I start these WOTG, I got to cutting and stamping and putting together several of the projects. Now with Valentine's just a few days away, I'm taking a break from the WOTG and working on a few things for the kids friends. Pictures to follow next week. My other projects are Grace's invitations for her 6th birthday party and finally getting to "play" around on Studio J. Once I get all these projects complete I'll post pictures.

As for the new stuff...my order is set to arrive today and man am I going to work like a crazy woman so I can play with the items. Who needs sleep when there's crafting to be done! Hope you all are having a great day, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment