Monday, July 18, 2011

CTMH Convention 2011



What a great time this last trip to Disneyland was and it didn't include a trip into the park! Close To My Heart's convention was at "The Happiest Place On Earth" and it truly was magical. For a whole 3 days I got to take off so many of my hats and just wear my crafty one. I loved meeting new people, seeing the latest and greatest and just being inspired by so many things. Pictures will follow of the items we created and some things I have come up with. For now I leave you with the new mission statement of CTMH and something I will strive to live by in my business.

We show you how to celebrate relationships through discovering your creativity, to preserve and share the moments that matter most.

Happy summer crafting and if you want a catalog... let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment