Wednesday, July 3, 2013

CTMH Convention 2013

The Sticky Boys (yes, I have 2 now, thanks to someone REALLY nice who gave me one) and I are back from Florida and bursting with idea and projects for Close To My Heart's Convention.  It was a fun filled 3 days of showcasing the new products, time with friends, and bonus Jeanette answered MY questions, so I got an extra little something.  Suffering from jet lag, a cold, and losing my voice was so worth it to get some time away to regroup and refocus on my Close To My Heart business.  I'm so excited about the new items, no not going to tell you anything right now, you'll have to check back later.   (Hint: there might be a new Cricut cartridge)

Since I have never been to Disney World or Florida for that matter, I didn't know what to expect.  It is very different from Disneyland and California.  I thought I was going to pass out from the humidity, even coming from southern Italy.  I did manage to run a few days, get along with little to no sleep most nights, and did finish one project from the creative times.  For me it was all about reconnecting with friends, making a few new ones, and getting my "crafty" back.  I think I have found it and can't wait for the new products to arrive here in Italy for me to share with you all.

Like I said, I didn't really find another Sticky Boy.  A friend of a friend (who had found 2) gave me this little guy.  Now I have two traveling buddies and can't wait to show them (and you) more of Europe, starting this weekend.  Check back early next week for more on our travels and I might even throw in a sample of what is to come in the new Idea Book.  Until next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment