Sunday, August 4, 2013

August is All New (and FREE)!

I'm super excited about the new Idea Book from Close To My Heart, it's full of amazing new products and samples of projects.  A couple of my favorites are the new Cricut Artbooking Collection ($99, Z1906) that has over 700 images; including Fonts, Mini-books, and Layouts, 3 D-size stamp sets and 3 pages of coordinating Dimensional Elements.  Next week I'll post some of the projects that I'm working on.  


My next favorite are the new Design Décor frames ($26.95).  They come in black (Z1880) or colonial white (Z1865) and are great for decorating your home with all your projects.  You can either use them as is with the wires to clip your artwork or take the wire out and use as a beautiful frame.  


Here is a sample of the black frame with some 3x3 cards I made using the August Stamp of the Month A Chocolate Affair, S1308.  With an order of $50 or more, this stamp set is FREE!!!  With 16 different images and sayings you will fall in love with this set.  So many more ideas are coming to mind using this set, I will post more pictures in a few days.  Make sure you like my business page on Facebook, Semper Crafty-CTMH Scrapbooking and Stamping for more pictures.  

Hope you all are beating the heat, it's been in the high 90s here in Southern Italy.  Looking forward to cooler temps in the coming weeks as we inch closer to Fall.  Lots of upcoming travel, Sticky Boys have a full schedule the next few months.  Super excited to share our travels with you all!  Until then, happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment