Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cricut Crazytown

After many years fighting the urge to buy a Cricut machine, I broke down this summer and bought one. It was a small one-- 12x6 and was very nervous to use it. Then this summer Close To My Heart came out with their Art Philosophy only available from a consultant I was excited to learn all that I could do. Slowly I started using the Cricut and then I discovered some projects that would suddenly be so much easier to complete with the help of something that would cut for me! I'm totally hooked! I recently finished 2 projects and am amazed at how much easier they were, while at the same time totally awesome. :) Pictures to follow tomorrow!

Now I'm discovering all the amazing stamp sets that come with the Art Philosophy package (Cricut cartridge, 3-D size stamp sets and 9-9x12 Dimensional Elements sheets). I love all the different images, 700 of them in all... fonts, shapes and 3-D items. But when you think about all the different sizes that you can cut, the number is endless! I have now purchased a 12x12 Expressions Cricut and am loving the items that I've been able to create.

Check out my website www.katymartin.myctmh.com for more info or contact me. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment