Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Top 5 Reasons I Love CTMH!


My Top 5 Reasons I love Close To My Heart!

5. Jeanette Lynton~ How can you not love her? She is an amazing woman who started this company and has so many wonderful ideas under that great head of hair. (Picture taken at the Regional Celebration in Calgary. I was so excited to meet here and told her that I was glad I didn't throw up on her... Morning sickness from Peter)

4. New Products~ How they do it time and time again is totally amazing to me. Each new Idea Book is filled with such amazing items that make we so glad to work for this company.

3. Crafting~ I love to craft, wish I had more time to just sit in the office and get lost in all those great products.

2. Convention~ Days full of crafting ideas, seeing the new products and meeting new friends... what's not to love!

1. Making new friends~ I have met some amazing ladies over the years because of CTMH, we have laughed, cried and crafted together. Thanks to all of you who have entered into my life and I too hold you "Close To My Heart!"

No comments:

Post a Comment